C12G offers commercial support subscriptions for OpenNebula that provide users with everything needed throughout the entire subscription term in one all-inclusive highly competitive price.
Which Support is Right for Me?
You can choose between Community and Commercial Support depending on your level of commitment to the project and your needs. Commercial Support is offered at Basic level for development/testing environments and at Production level (Standard and Premium) for business environments. Commercial support subscriptions help sustain the OpenNebula project. Besides the professional support, which is very important to medium and large organizations, support subscriptions bring additional software, support and legal benefits.
Levels of Commercial Support
Commercial Support services are offered at three levels:
- Basic Level: Expert support with basic SLAs within regular business hours. Basic support is available for smaller non-production installations only and is limited to a specific number of issues per year.
- Standard Production Level: Expert support with production SLAs within regular business hours. Standard Support Subscriptions include everything from Basic Support, as well as bug fix requests, unlimited issues, long-term multi-year support, indemnification and license flexibility.
- Premium Production Level: Expert support with production SLAs 24×7 and immediate access to engineers. Premium Support Subscriptions include everything from Standard Support along with quicker maximum response times and higher number of accounts in support portal. The following table summarizes response time and features in the levels of support.
|Support Matrix||Levels of Service|
|Level of Priority (Response Time)|
|Severity 1||Low (2 business days)||Urgent (2 business hours)||Urgent (2 hours)|
|Severity 2||Low (2 business days)||High (4 business hours)||High (4 hours)|
|Severity 3||Low (2 business days)||Normal (1 business day)||Normal (1 business day)|
|Severity 4||Low (2 business days)||Low (2 business days)||Low (2 business days)|
|Hours of Coverage||9×5||9×5||24×7 (Severity 1 and 2)|
|Term||1 Year||1 Year||1 Year|
|Number of Named Accounts||1||1 per zone||2 per zone|
|Year Subscription||750 € for unlimited servers||Starts at 3,200 € for 10 physical servers||Starts at 5,000 € for 10 physical servers|
C12G applies pricing discounts of production support subscriptions for multi-year terms, and for Education, Government and Non-Profit institutions.
The Support Subscription provides expert integration and production support on supported platforms and include:
- Problem diagnosis, resolution and bug fixing
- Solving unexpected problems when using, installing or configuring the software
- Guidance about tuning for optimal and scalable performance in your environment
- Answering “how to” questions related to standard and intended product usage
- Offering hints about how to go around missing features
- Answering questions about product adaptation and integration
Customers with an active subscription can rebrand the OpenNebula graphical interface to include their company logo or use the OpenNebula C12G Powered logo to help users quickly identify cloud infrastructures that are powered by OpenNebula and supported by C12G Labs.